- Ocloc repairs broken CCA posts, reducing landfill at waste stations while addressing EPA regulations that do not allow broken CCA posts to be burnt, buried or mulched.
- Ocloc removes the need for tractors and post rammers at the same time reducing occupational health and safety hazards and fuel costs in the vineyard.
- Ocloc reduces the impact of soil compaction by tractors and rammers.
- Ocloc reduces the doubling of soil contaminates by eliminating the practice of ramming in a new CCA post alongside an existing broken post.
- Ocloc is the ideal solution for organic vineyards.
- Ocloc can be used to rejoin discarded posts from waste storage piles.
- Ocloc creates a lower carbon foot print for the wine industry.